UAE CEMENT MARKET
The construction sector uses cement as a binding substance. A very fine powdery material known as cement.
Through hydraulic or pozzolanic activity, cementing materials—also known as mineral additives—adjust the properties of cured concrete. Natural pozzolans, fly ash, ground granulated blast-furnace slag, and silica fume are typical examples.
It dries quickly, hardens well underwater, and gains strength. Because it sets quickly instead of slaking as lime does, cement is different from lime. It greatly possesses hydraulic qualities and grows stronger in the environment. Cement has a greater setting power than lime. Actually, it is a calcareous material that is utilised in construction mortar or concrete.
UAE CEMENT MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The UAE Cement market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
In order to acquire a 29.39 percent equity part in the UAE-based public shareholding company Ras Al Khaimah Co. for White Cement & Construction Materials (RAKWCT), India’s largest cement producer, UltraTech Cement, committed $101.10 million.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
In the UAE, the Ekokon group has inaugurated a nano cement plant. With the addition of minerals, the facility will produce silicate cement. In Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Indonesia, the group has begun constructing comparable plants. More than ten businesses are scheduled to open.
Riddhi Siddhi Crusher & Land Transport (Riddhi Siddhi), Associated Soap Stone Distributing Company (ASD), and Asian Paints have signed a legally binding term sheet to establish a joint venture to manufacture and outsource white cement and white cement clinkers by constructing a manufacturing facility in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Jebel Ali Cement Factory (PSC)
- Teba Cement Factory LLC.
- National Cement
- RAK White Cement Co.
- Hamriyah Cement Factory
- Dubai Cement Factory
- Fujairah Cement Industries Company (FCI)
- JK Cement Ltd
- Star Cement Company LLC
- JSW Group
- Arkan Building Materials Company PJSC
- UltraTech Cement Middle East Investments Limited
- Star Cement Company LLC
- Gulf Cement Company
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- Average cost to set up a Cement manufacturing unit in UAE?
- How many tons of Cement are manufactured per annum in UAE? Who are the raw material suppliers in this regions?
- Cost breakup of a Cement market in UAE and key dealer selection criteria
- Where is the UAE Cement are manufactured? What is the average margin per bag ?
- Market share of UAE Cement manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Details on network of major UAE Cement market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage of who manufacture Cement in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in UAE Cement market
- Average B-2-B UAE Cement price in all segments
- Latest trends in UAE Cement market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of UAE Cement in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of UAE Cement market, by suppliers and their manufacturers relationship