UK ELECTRIC SCOOTER MARKET
High mechanical efficiency, simple regenerative braking integration, low noise levels, and reasonably affordable maintenance costs are the driving forces for market expansion for EV Scooters.
Compared to gas-powered and hybrid vehicles, electric vehicles have a higher initial purchase price. However, a rise in demand for electric scooter adoption is a result of growing awareness of social estrangement. The demand for battery-powered two-wheelers has increased as electric scooter sharing services become more widely used in many nations.
UK ELECTRIC SCOOTER MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The UK Electric Scooter Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
One-Moto, an electric vehicle manufacturer with headquarters in the UK, made the announcement during the EV India Expo. The new high-speed e-scooter appeals to young people and has a “modern classic” vibe.
One-Moto has already launched two products in the Indian market after the company recently raised money: Commuta (a high-speed scooter) and Byka (a high-speed scooter).
The items have received a resoundingly positive reaction from consumers, vehicle enthusiasts, and industry leaders. Electa would be its third addition to the rapidly expanding portfolio of goods since the brand’s introduction.
Every One-Moto device has the “One-App,” which offers full technological support, including Geo-fencing, IoT, and Bluetooth. The app also collects information on maintenance alarms, commute patterns, etc., making it the best-connected car on the road.
The firm has given its customers access to a Retros design with the most cutting-edge technology with the introduction of Electa. The vehicle is appropriate for commuters who lead affluent lives and like eco-friendly, stylish vehicles that exude British elegance.
The new Electa comes in 6 colors: Mat Black, Shiny Black, Blue, Red, and Grey. It has a sophisticated appearance that distinguishes it from competing for goods on the market.
A removable lithium-ion battery with a 72V and 45AH capacity powers the product and can be fully charged in about 4 hours. According to the manufacturer, the e-Scooter can easily reach a high speed of 100 km/h and go 150 km on a single charge.
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
- Leon Cycle
- One Moto
- Pure Air
- eccity motocycles
- Honda Motors
- emco Elektroroller
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per UK Electric Scooter Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Electric Scooter Market in UK?
- How many UK Electric Scooter Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a UK Electric Scooter Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the UK Electric Scooter Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of UK Electric Scooter Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned UK Electric Scooter Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major UK Electric Scooter Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture UK Electric Scooter Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in UK Electric Scooter Market
- Average B-2-B UK Electric Scooter Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in UK Electric Scooter Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of UK Electric Scooter Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of UK Electric Scooter Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship