UK EV COMPONENTS MARKET
A motor, battery, onboard charger, and an electric power management unit are just a few of the electric power-related components found in EVs (EPCU). All are required components to transform the battery’s energy into the kinetic force that moves the EV forward.
Government initiatives to lower pollution from conventional automobiles by promoting electric vehicles are leading to a considerable development of the market for electric vehicle components.
As a result of a major increase in pollution and high gasoline prices, more people are switching to electric vehicles, which is raising the cost of electric vehicle components.
The usage of straightforward DC motors, which reduces the cost of vehicle maintenance, is one of the primary factors influencing the market for electric vehicle components.
AUTOMOTIVE EXHAUST SYSTEM MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The UK EV Components Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
In the UK market, Swindon Powertrain UK has introduced the tiny electric motor Crate, which will produce 80 kW of power for light commercial, recreational, and limited volume sports automobiles.
Manufacturers now frustrated by the paucity of small, high power EV systems available to buy in low numbers will find Swindon Powertrain’s High-Power Density (HPD) EV system will smooth the transition.
The electric motor is 600 mm in width, 440 mm in height, and weighs 70 kg. The new motor will support OEMs as they work to electrify new items.
Along with OEMs who may employ it as an e-axle for hybrid passenger vehicle applications, other industries that stand to gain from it include the increasing number of retrofit antique automobiles being converted to EVs.
Ford Motor Company is spending to convert its vehicle transmission factory in Halewood, United Kingdom, into an electric power unit plant, making it Ford’s first in-house assembly facility for EV components in Europe.
The investment is subject to approval from the U.K. government through its Automotive Transformation Fund. As a consequence of the investment, 500 local employment in the automotive industry will be preserved.
Power units made at the factory will be used in all-electric passenger and commercial vehicles marketed in Europe, assisting the corporation in achieving its electrification objectives.
- Williams Advanced Engineering
- OXIS Energy
- Siemens AG
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per UK EV Components Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- The average cost to set up an EV Components Market in the UK?
- How many UK EV Components Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a UK EV Components Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the UK EV Components Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of UK EV Components Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned UK EV Components Market in the next 2 years
- Details on network of major UK EV Components Market and pricing plans
- The cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture UK EV Components Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for the next 5 years in UK EV Components Market
- Average B-2-B UK EV Components Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in UK EV Components Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the UK EV Components Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of UK EV Components Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship