US ELECTRIC CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET
The increase in demand for construction equipment with zero emissions is credited for the market expansion. The penetration of off-highway equipment has expanded as a result of the quick development of new technologies like enhanced dashboards and new cell technology in batteries.
Currently, one of the primary development objectives of the construction machinery sector is low-emission travel and work, with a global emphasis on battery-electric propulsion. Construction equipment electrification is moving along quickly.
The degree of noise pollution and hazard brought on by diesel-powered equipment might be significantly reduced with the aid of electric equipment.
These machines won’t just have lower noise levels and environmental benefits from switching to electricity, but they’ll also operate more efficiently, cost less to own, and almost never require contractors to pay for fuel. Large OEMs are already getting ready for the rise of electric equipment.
US ELECTRIC CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The US Electric Construction Equipment Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE) officially demonstrated the capability and quietness of its battery-powered construction equipment after a test operation in Southern California.
In addition to a streaming event that included a live demonstration of Volvo CE’s ECR25 Electric compact excavator, the findings of the pilot were presented in Los Angeles.
A division of the Volvo Group called Volvo CE designs and produces machinery for the construction and related sectors. In order to hasten the adoption of electric construction equipment technology, Volvo CE had been testing its battery-powered ECR25 Electric compact excavator and L25 Electric compact wheel loader with a number of clients around Southern California.
Volvo CE claims that the pilot project was an educational success and that further testing scenarios have shown that its all-electric solutions match the high-performance demands of construction clients in a range of applications.
A 5-ton all-electric compact excavator is the result of Komatsu combining its expertise with electric forklift trucks and hybrid construction equipment.
While attaining zero exhaust emissions and a significant decrease in noise, Komatsu designed the charger, high-voltage converter, and other components to give excavation performance comparable to the internal-combustion model of the same power output.
The Komatsu FE-Series electric forklift trucks’ simple-maintenance battery is used by the new electric compact excavator. This battery provides two to six hours of run time with a full charge (depending on operating conditions).
The battery also enables rapid charging, expanding the number of hours that may be spent working, for instance, during a lunch break.
The machine’s cab monitor panel enables real-time monitoring of power usage and charging status. Additionally, it enables remote monitoring of that data, the location of the machine, and its operational circumstances through KOMTRAX.
The tiny excavator offers better safety and serviceability since no high-voltage components must be touched by operators during daily checks before work begins because they are all positioned in the back of the machine.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Sennebogen Maschinenfabrik GmbH
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Doosan Bobcat
- Liebherr-International AG
- SANY Group
- Deutz Fahr
- Deere & Company
- BYD Company LTD
- Gammon Construction
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- XCMG Group
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per US Electric Construction Equipment Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Construction Equipment Market in US?
- How many US Electric Construction Equipment Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a US Electric Construction Equipment Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the US Electric Construction Equipment Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of US Electric Construction Equipment Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned US Electric Construction Equipment Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major US Electric Construction Equipment Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture US Electric Construction Equipment Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in US Electric Construction Equipment Market
- Average B-2-B US Electric Construction Equipment Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in US Electric Construction Equipment Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of US Electric Construction Equipment Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of US Electric Construction Equipment Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship