US ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET
Automotive OEMs operating across the nation in the commercial vehicle industry have started releasing updated electric truck models as a result of the profitable potential they have identified.
Electric truck producers could see considerable growth prospects due to the surge in demand for electric vehicles from the logistics sector and the advancement of self-driving technology.
The efforts made at the federal, state, and local levels to phase out conventional cars and replace them with zero-emission variations are greatly encouraging to truck manufacturers in the nation. The federal government has established corporate average fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas emission criteria for commercial cars to support EVs.
US ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The US Electric Truck Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The Gen3 8TT and 6F, two ground-breaking battery-electric heavy-duty trucks from BYD, were released. They have beautiful looks and blend performance, dependability, and driver comfort.
Improved aerodynamics and energy efficiency are features of the fashionable cabs. Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS), which are standard on the truck, make driving simpler and safer.
The trucks include an electronic parking brake system, keyless entry, push-button starting, and a CCS1 charging capacity of up to 185kW. The 8TT and 6F’s extended range models have a range of up to 200 miles on a single charge.
Gen 3 8TT is a flexible vehicle that may be used for distribution, regional hauling, and drayage. The 6F is capable of hauling and distributing goods locally. Additionally, a body for collecting trash can be added to it.
- Chanje Energy Inc.
- Tesla Inc.
- BYD Co. Ltd.
- Workhorse Group Inc.
- Nikola Motor Company.
- Orange EV.
- Ford Motor Company.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp
- Stellantis N.V.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per US Electric Truck Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Truck Market in the US?
- How many US Electric Truck Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a US Electric Truck Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the US Electric Truck Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of US Electric Truck Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned US Electric Truck Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major US Electric Truck Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture US Electric Truck Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in US Electric Truck Market
- Average B-2-B US Electric Truck Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in US Electric Truck Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of US Electric Truck Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of US Electric Truck Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship