US EV WIRING HARNESS MARKET
Due to its rapid technological development, America now has a very competitive market. The area is making major investments to promote the use of electric vehicles. To satisfy the needs of the client for high-quality products, businesses from diverse industries are improving the whole company’s operations.
American automobile manufacturing is advanced. These elements are fueling the expansion of the EV market in the area. Automobile manufacturers have also been switching from gasoline engines to electric cars as a result of stricter pollution standards and the growing demand for fuel-efficient automobiles.
The use of wire harnesses that offer safe and dependable connections has increased as a result of the rising need for safety features in EVs. A wire harness composed of insulating material reduces the likelihood of problems with short-circuit, abrasion, and moisture.
Numerous potential for the expansion of the American market may also arise from the rising usage of safety sensors and automated steering control systems.
US EV WIRING HARNESS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The US EV Wiring Harness Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
Lucid Air, a California-based business needs a dependable wire harness partner for its initial electric vehicle type. It then went to Coroplast Fritz Müller GmbH & Co. KG’s Wewire, a brand under their company.
Their engineers were able to create prototypes of the needed parts in a record-breaking six weeks. Here, the ability of WeWire to create specialized and, more importantly, lightweight plastic mounts, was key.
Thus, the Lucid Air is the first electric car to be fully outfitted with mounts made of plastic that were created in-house by WeWire. The fully electric vehicle was introduced by Lucid Motors. A front engine with 400 horsepower and a rear engine with 600 horsepower beneath the hood offers a combined output of 1000 horsepower.
- Coroplast Fritz Müller GmbH & Co. KG
- Fujikura Ltd.
- TE Connectivity
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd.
- Lear Corporation
- Nexans Autoelectric GmbH
- SINBON Electronics Co., Ltd.
- J.S.T. Mfg. Co., Ltd
- Cypress Industries
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per US EV Wiring Harness Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a EV Wiring Harness Market in US?
- How many US EV Wiring Harness Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a US EV Wiring Harness Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the US EV Wiring Harness Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of US EV Wiring Harness Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned US EV Wiring Harness Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major US EV Wiring Harness Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture US EV Wiring Harness Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in US EV Wiring Harness Market
- Average B-2-B US EV Wiring Harness Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in US EV Wiring Harness Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of US EV Wiring Harness Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of US EV Wiring Harness Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship