US FUEL CELL VEHICLE MARKET
The trend toward clean fuels and green technologies has changed as a result of the population boom’s impact on growing pollution levels and the need to successfully reduce carbon emissions. In recent years, this has had a positive impact on the demand for FCV.
Demand for FCVs has increased recently due to the switch from conventional fuel cars to eco-friendly vehicles.
The market expansion is being fueled by other factors such as stringent environmental regulations, the availability of incentives and subsidies for clean fuels, and hazardous gas emissions from combustion engine cars.
Additionally, the development of the industry has been accelerated by manufacturers creating alternative powertrains in response to rising awareness about car emissions.
US FUEL CELL VEHICLE MARKET AND FORECAST
The US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
Toyota declared its intention to produce hydrogen fuel-cell modules here. In large Class 8 semi trucks, the modular fuel-cell stacks will be a component of a kit that will basically take the place of a conventional heavy-duty diesel engine. The system is able to continuously produce up to 160 kw (214 hp).
Although passenger cars aren’t stated here, the “common aim” of manufacturers to reach a 40% battery electric, fuel-cell, and plug-in hybrid vehicle fleet included hydrogen fuel-cell technology.
The Toyota Camry and Lexus ES, both available as hybrids, are now constructed in the factory where this fuel-cell system will be made, marking the first time Toyota has done so outside of Japan.
Fuel cells will effectively replace the large Avalon car once it is discontinued. The fuel-cell modules alone weigh around 1,400 pounds, according to Toyota, and the full package consists of electric motors, a gearbox, hydrogen storage tanks, and a high-voltage battery that serves as an energy buffer.
- Daimler AG
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Audi AG
- Nikola Corporation
- BMW AG
- Toyota Motors
- Honda Motors Co. Ltd.
- Volvo AB
- General Motors
- Hyzon Motors Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Fuel Cell Vehicle Market in US?
- How many US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market
- Average B-2-B US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of US Fuel Cell Vehicle Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship