Global USB SSD Market
Users can save digital data on a tiny external device called a USB flash drive by plugging it into their computer, camera, or mobile device. Data can be accessed much more quickly with external SSDs than it can with conventional HDDs, and they can be powered by USB connections to the computer.
Additionally, an external SSD provides them with more storage space for their data. That can keep files that they don’t use frequently on an external hard disc. With a USB flash drive, it can get varying amounts of storage space. The storage capacity of a flash drive, however, can range from 2GB to 64GB.
GLOBAL USB SSD MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global USB SSD market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The Transcend ESD310C USB SSD was launched. Its dual USB-C and USB-A ports provide it a huge range of compatibility, making it ideal for use with the majority of computers and gadgets.
A read/write speed of up to 1050/950MB/s can be achieved with the ESD310C by conforming to a transfer rate of up to 10Gbps. With the help of the integrated SLC Cache technology, large numbers of multimedia files can be stored at faster write speeds.
Aluminium is used in the construction of the ESD310C’s case, which is lightweight but strong and offers outstanding heat dissipation as well as superb data protection. What’s more, the robust ECC capability allows improved data stability, guaranteeing that information is always safe and secure.
The USB Type-A and Type-C reversible ports on the ESD310C allow it to handle a wide range of gadgets, including laptops, desktop computers, tablets, smartphones, and game consoles.
Even though the ESD310C weighs just 11 grams, it is a powerful device that can store an astounding 1TB of data, including 4K videos, full HD photos, and gaming files.
They may transport a whole multimedia collection along wherever they go thanks to the device’s portable design. Although the Transcend ESD310C SSD is not yet for sale, it should arrive in this country very soon.
Cost is currently unknown, however it should be affordable like Transcend’s other goods. However, we can be certain that it will be available in three capacities: 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many USB SSD are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global USB SSD and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the USB SSD manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global USB SSD market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global USB SSD in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global USB SSD market
- Average B-2-B USB SSD market price in all segments
- Latest trends in USB SSD market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the USB SSD market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of USB SSD market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship