GLOBAL WAFER UV CURING SYSTEM MARKET
UV curing (also known as UV drying) is a photochemical technique that uses high-intensity ultraviolet light to rapidly cure or “dry” inks, coatings, or adhesives. UV formulations are liquid monomers and oligomers that have been combined with a tiny percentage of photoinitiators and subjected to UV radiation.
UV-curing resins are polymerized and cured in a short period of time by the energy emitted by ultraviolet irradiation devices. These are particularly useful in industrial applications such as sealing, bonding, and coating.
GLOBAL WAFER UV CURING SYSTEM MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Wafer UV Curing System Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The Model UH105 Series LED UV Curing System is their newest product for extremely efficient and cost-effective wafer curing. LED light-curing technology has numerous advantages over traditional lamp-based UV curing systems, including lower running costs and fast startup for on-demand curing.
The Model UH105 Series provides the same UV exposure uniformity and rapid curing periods as other semiautomatic and automatic high-end UV curing systems and delivers a cool, low-temperature UV-A 365nm curing process while removing both ozone and mercury safety issues.
A rapid conveyor system advances the wafer (and then ejects it when finished) while slowing to – and maintaining – the desired speed designed for optimal curing.
Ultron Systems’ Model UH204 UV Curing System is our response to your rising demand and production. The Model UH204 is a completely automatic UV tape exposure solution that is both efficient and cost-effective. Curing time is incredibly rapid – similar to other high-end UV curing systems – while ensuring UV exposure uniformity.
The curing process uses a cool, low-temperature UV-A 365nm technique using an environmentally safe, ozone-free UV lamp array.The Model UH104 Series UV Curing Systems are the most cost-effective UV tape exposure options on the market.
Despite their modest cost, these machines provide the same uniformity of UV exposure and rapid UV curing durations as other semiautomatic and automatic high-end UV curing systems. Furthermore, the Models UH104-8 and UH104-12 have a new environmentally friendly, ozone-free UV lamp.
- Nitto Denko
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Wafer UV Curing Systems are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global Wafer UV Curing System and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Wafer UV Curing System manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global Wafer UV Curing System market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Wafer UV Curing System in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global Wafer UV Curing System market
- Average B-2-B Wafer UV Curing System market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Wafer UV Curing System market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Wafer UV Curing System market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of Wafer UV Curing System market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship