Xenon-Arc Exposure of Plastics for Indoor or Outdoor Use Accelerated weathering is a method for simulating the damaging effects of prolonged outdoor exposure of materials and coatings by exposing test samples to a variety of the most aggressive weathering components—light, moisture, and heat—under varying conditions.
A Weather-Ometer generates a radiation spectrum that is comparable to that of natural sunlight by employing a xenon arc light source. The light spectrum is altered by glass filters around the xenon arc to resemble the appropriate end-use conditions.
A humidifier and direct spray provide moisture, and heaters regulate temperature. The test samples’ exposure to radiation is closely monitored and precisely controlled by microprocessors.
Accelerated weathering duration and actual outdoor exposure duration cannot be directly correlated. However, comparisons of performance under controlled conditions of accelerated weathering can be made to the documented performance of materials and coatings that have been exposed for a long time in end use.
The Global xenon arc weathering testing instruments market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
Atlas instruments have changed the science of weather durability testing for more than a century. Most advanced Weather- Ometer to date, the new Atlas Ci4400 Weather-Ometer offers unparalleled value and performance, unrivalled uniformity, increased capacity, and a sleeker design. The best-in-class just got even better thanks to its ergonomic features and touch screen interface.
Unrivalled Repeatability and Reproducibility Design and engineering advancements in the control, irradiance, and airflow systems have significantly reduced the variability of important test parameters. The Ci4400 thus achieves unprecedented uniformity in temperature, humidity, and light exposure.
1. How many Xenon Arc Weathering Testing Instruments are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Xenon Arc Weathering Testing Instruments and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Xenon Arc Weathering Testing Instruments manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Xenon Arc Weathering Testing Instruments market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Xenon Arc Weathering Testing Instruments in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Xenon Arc Weathering Testing Instruments market
7. Average B-2-B Xenon Arc Weathering Testing Instruments market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Xenon Arc Weathering Testing Instruments market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Xenon Arc Weathering Testing Instruments market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Xenon Arc Weathering Testing Instruments market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.