Global Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) Lenses Market
Specifically for infrared lenses, zinc selenide (ZnSe) is a material that is frequently used in lens manufacture. Medical equipment, laser systems, and thermal imaging are just a few examples of applications that frequently use ZnSe lenses.
ZnSe lenses have a strong infrared transmission, which is one of its key benefits. They encompass both the near-infrared (NIR) and mid-infrared (MIR) spectrums, with a transmission range of roughly 0.5 m to 22 m.Because of this, they are excellent candidates for use in applications that call for imaging or detection in these areas.
ZnSe lenses also have the benefit of having a relatively low absorption coefficient, which allows light to be transmitted across greater distances without suffering too much of a loss. They are also more resilient to temperature changes and thermal shock due to its comparatively low thermal expansion coefficient.
ZnSe lenses, however, can be more expensive than other types of lenses, and they are not as tough as certain other materials that are frequently used to make lenses, such as sapphire. If not handled correctly, they could be more vulnerable to scratching or damage.
Overall, because of their excellent transmission and relatively low absorption coefficient, ZnSe lenses are a preferred option for numerous infrared applications.
GLOBAL ZINC SELENIDE (ZnSe) LENSES MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
Global zinc selenide (ZnSe) lenses market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
With a broadband antireflection (AR) coating suited for the 7 m to 12 m spectral region coated on both surfaces, Thorlabs provides 1/2″ and 1″ Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) Plano-Convex Lenses.
The lenses are compatible with visible alignment lasers and range in focal length from 15.0 mm to 1000.0 mm. Additionally, ZnSe lenses from EKSMA Optics are available with AR coating on both surfaces at 10.6 m and R 0.5% per surface.
For the infrared spectrum, Edmund Optics provides a range of Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) optical components, including optical lenses, windows, prisms, beamsplitters, and focusing objectives. ISP Optics offers plano-convex AR coated lenses in the 2-13 m range and AR coated ZnSe windows.
- Laser Components GmbH
- Crystran Ltd
- Shanghai Optics Inc
- Newport Corporation
- Edmund Optics
- II-VI Optical Systems
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many zinc selenide (ZnSe) lenses are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global zinc selenide (ZnSe) lenses and key vendor selection criteria
- Where are the zinc selenide (ZnSe) lenses manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global zinc selenide (ZnSe) lenses market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global zinc selenide (ZnSe) lenses in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global zinc selenide (ZnSe) lenses market
- Average B-2-B zinc selenide (ZnSe) lenses market price in all segments
- Latest trends in zinc selenide (ZnSe) lenses market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the zinc selenide (ZnSe) lenses market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of zinc selenide (ZnSe) lenses market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship