Ultra-thin optical zoom endoscope has two Alvarez lenses that can be adjusted. Piezoelectric benders control the two tunable lenses simultaneously to move in directions perpendicular to the optical axis in order to achieve optical zoom while maintaining clear focus on the images without having to move the scope.
The ultra-compact form is made possible by the arrangement of the piezoelectric benders around the endoscope’s optics. Healthcare and industrial inspection systems may benefit from these optical zoom endoscopes.
In medical applications, endoscopes are frequently used to inspect hollows and/or cavities inside human bodies that have the shape of ducts. Once the area of interest has been identified, optical zoom endoscopes can be very helpful because they make it easy to switch from a wide-field view to a close-up view for high resolution imaging.
This fundamentally limits the development of the degree during activity to decrease the intricacy of the method and hazard of injury. In addition, doctors are able to view magnified images for further examination with high image quality thanks to optical zoom endoscopes.
This is in contrast to conventional endoscopes with electronic or digital magnification, which merely enlarge the images displayed on displays with reduced image quality and resolution. High-magnification optical zoom endoscopy, according to reports, may be able to precisely characterize some abnormal tissues with enough accuracy to postpone biopsy to save money and increase efficiency.
The Global Zoom Endoscope market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
Oiiwak dispatches a new HD zoom endoscope with a super-enormous IPS screen. The newer model of the endoscope camera has a megapixel camera probe and a high-quality IPS colour screen that truly achieves high-definition picture quality and is clearer than the product that is currently on the market.
a necessary instrument for the inspection camera. The Oiwak snake camera has a one-of-a-kind zoom function. When you use it to check the engine of a car, sewer pipes, air conditioning wires, or inside a wall, it can zoom in or out, giving you a better view of the inside details and accommodating different users’ requirements.
Light that is adjustable and waterproof . When using the borescope in a dim environment, you can turn on the led light on the camera probe’s head and change the brightness of the light to suit the situation. It won’t affect you in any way if you use it in a watery environment. The camera has a coating that makes it waterproof, so it can be used for more than an hour in water that is one meter deep.
This has extremely large battery capacity and can be used continuously for more than six hours. It also charges quickly, taking just one hour to fully charge. We also provide you with a storage bag, magnet, mirror, hook, and protective case as well as a free TF card. Make its use more user-friendly. Also Gives us a Warranty of one year
1. How many Zoom Endoscope are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Zoom Endoscope and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Zoom Endoscope manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Zoom Endoscope market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Zoom Endoscope in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Zoom Endoscope market
7. Average B-2-B Zoom Endoscope market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Zoom Endoscope market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Zoom Endoscope market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Zoom Endoscope market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.