AFRICA GAMING MARKET
The African gaming market benefited from the Covid-19 pandemic. The pandemic forced mandatory stay-at-home orders, which caused consumers to spend more time and money on games and gaming consoles, fueling the expansion of the gaming market’s commercial sector.
The most recent trend is the increasing availability and acceptance of multi-purpose gaming consoles, which are entering the market and assisting in the expansion of the local video game business.
One of the locations of the world where the young population is growing is the African continent. Africa is predicted to have the largest proportion of young people. In terms of gaming, Africa’s youth are crucial to the continent’s future.
AFRICA GAMING MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Africa Gaming Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
The Pan Africa Gaming Group (PAGG), which unites 10 studios throughout Africa under one roof, was introduced today. The company wants to double the size of the African gaming market per year in response to the continent’s rapidly increasing young smartphone usage.
A Founders’ Council made up of many of the best gaming entrepreneurs on the continent will be in charge of Pan Africa Gaming Group.
The following studios are a part of the organisation, which represents 10 African nations: African Diaspora countries include Tunisia (Digital Mania), Ethiopia (Qene Games), Kenya (Usiku Games), Tanzania (Khanga Rue), Senegal (Kayfo Games), Cameroon (Kiro’o Games), Ghana (Leti Arts), Senegal (Kayfo Games), Senegal (Kayfo Games), Senegal (Kayfo Games), Kenya (Usiku Games), Camero (Messeka Games).
The group is creating and disseminating regionally pertinent information that appeals to African gamers.
For the African gaming market, SCCG Management and Genius Gaming Consult of Kampala, Uganda, have formed a business development cooperation.
They want to consolidate and broaden the gains made by the African casino gaming, iGaming, and sports wagering industries.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Africa Gaming Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Gaming Market in Africa?
- How many Africa Gaming Markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Africa Gaming Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Africa Gaming Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Africa Gaming Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Africa Gaming Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Africa Gaming Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Africa Gaming Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Africa Gaming Market
- Average B-2-B Africa Gaming Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Africa Gaming Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Africa Gaming Market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Africa Gaming Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship