GERMANY FUEL CELL VEHICLE MARKET
Compressed hydrogen and oxygen are used to power alkali fuel cells. As their electrolyte, they often use a potassium hydroxide (chemically, KOH) solution in water. Operating temperature is between 150 and 200 degrees C, and efficiency is around 70 percent (about 300 to 400 degrees F). 300 watts (W) to 5 kilowatts (W) are the ranges of cell output (kW).
Contrarily, Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells (MCFC) use high-temperature salt carbonates (such sodium or magnesium) as the electrolyte (chemical formula: CO3).
Operating temperature is roughly 650 degrees C, and efficiency is between 60 and 80 percent (1,200 degrees F). There are plans for units with an output of up to 100 MW, and units with an output as low as 2 MW have already been built.
GERMANY FUEL CELL VEHICLE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Germany Fuel cell vehicle market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
As part of an industry-first pledge to speed up the deployment of hydrogen-based fuel cells for long-haul trucks and beyond, two titans of the commercial vehicle sector, Daimler Truck AG and Volvo Group, unveiled their innovative roadmap for the new fuel-cell joint venture cellcentric.
Cellcentric will construct one of Europe’s largest planned series production facilities for fuel-cell systems with the goal of becoming a top global producer of these technologies.
The two cellcentric shareholders ask for a coordinated EU hydrogen policy framework to boost the technology’s development into a workable business solution in order to hasten the adoption of hydrogen-based fuel cells.
The joint venture may benefit from decades of experience and research & development from both Volvo Group and Daimler Truck AG.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Germany Fuel cell vehicle market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Fuel cell vehicle market in Germany?
- How many Germany Fuel cell vehicle market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Germany Fuel cell vehicle market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Germany Fuel cell vehicle market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Germany Fuel cell vehicle market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Germany Fuel cell vehicle market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Germany Fuel cell vehicle market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Germany Fuel cell vehicle market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Germany Fuel cell vehicle market
- Average B-2-B Germany Fuel cell vehicle market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Germany Fuel cell vehicle market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Germany Fuel cell vehicle market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Germany Fuel cell vehicle market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship