GLOBAL LPG ENGINE OIL MARKET
When used as a fuel for vehicles with internal combustion engines, LPG, or liquefied petroleum gas, is frequently referred to as Autogas. Additionally, it can be applied to stationary ICE equipment like generators.
Propane or a mixture of propane and butane makes up autogas. Fuel gas is LPG.
GLOBAL LPG ENGINE OIL MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global LPG Engine Oil market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Premium performance conventional oil Mobil Super XHP 10W-40 surpasses the most recent industry requirements needed in the modern gasoline and diesel motor industries. It offers the following advantages: stable thermal and oxidation conditions Reduced wear can result in cheaper maintenance costs since there will be less engine deposits, hazardous sludge buildup, and deposits created in the hot zones of an engine’s friction fighting anti-wear system.
cleaning solutions – An engine functioning cleanly will have a longer lifespan and operate more consistently. Shear stability and a high viscosity index – Better lubrication at both normal and high temperatures, as well as superior protection against high and low temperatures under difficult driving circumstances.
The introduction of Shell Engine oil specifically crafted and customised for three-wheelers has been announced by Shell Lubricants. The last-mile connectivity for people and cargo across the nation is made possible by the three-wheeler market, which has been expanding year over year. The new engine oil will work with a variety of fuels, including diesel, gasoline, LPG, and CNG engines.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has announced the release of its new line of lubricants and oils and has expanded distribution to markets in South Asia, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
This enhanced line of engine oils will be manufactured using the most recent technology and machinery from Assurance’s modern factory in the state of Haryana in response to the growing demand for more environmentally friendly goods in the automotive and lubricant industries.
Through the development of a BSVI (EURO VI) compatible lubricants product range, Assurance has taken a novel strategy to aid in the reduction of carbon footprint. This guarantees a perfect union of technology and sustainability to encourage the creation, distribution, and adoption of cutting-edge, environmentally friendly practices By preventing oil waste and drainage into the soil, the most recent range of lubricants ensures no direct influence on the environment.
The product line, which is anticipated to go on sale in mid-January, will address all lubricating oil requirements for both commercial and passenger cars operating on a variety of fuels and application types. These include transmission oils, automatic transmission fluid, hydraulic oils, diesel exhaust fluid, brake fluid, coolants, brake fluid, gear oils, greases, engine oils, gear oils, transmission oils, and other products.
Along with introducing a new line of engine oils, Goodyear Lubricants has also redesigned its packaging. For the convenience of its customers, the new packaging is laddered into three product categories: Entry, Mainstream, and Premium. In order to improve longevity, dependability, and performance and to improve customer experience at multiple touch points, the product packaging will also utilise less plastic.
Additionally, Assurance International Limited will increase its distribution and offer post-purchase support to customers in the markets of Australia, Bhutan, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, New Zealand, Nepal, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
The new line of Goodyear Lubricants products demonstrates Assurance Intl Limited’s strong environmental conscience and their commitment to innovation, according to CBO & Vice-President – South-Asia of Assurance Intl Limited, who was speaking on the sustainable revolution.
The enhanced composition and packaging of the new sustainable engine oils, which include Group III, IV, and V base oil and premium quality additives, will dramatically lower the carbon footprint of vehicle users.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Global LPG Engine Oil market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Global LPG Engine Oil market in the US, Europe and China?
- How many Global LPG Engine Oil market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Global LPG Engine Oil market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Global LPG Engine Oil market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Global LPG Engine Oil market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Global LPG Engine Oil market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Global LPG Engine Oil market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global LPG Engine Oil market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global LPG Engine Oil market
- Average B-2-B Global LPG Engine Oil market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Global LPG Engine Oil market , by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Global LPG Engine Oil market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Global LPG Engine Oil market , by suppliers and their OEM relationship.