The Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) spectrum includes wavelengths between 900 and 1700 nm. In contrast to thermal images, which rely on emitted photons, SWIR is analogous to visible light in that photons are reflected or absorbed by an object, giving the strong contrast required for higher resolution imaging.
Using radiation from the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is invisible to the human eye, short-wave infrared imaging (SWIR) is a sophisticated approach for creating images.
In addition to electronic board inspection, solar cell inspection, product inspection, identification and sorting, surveillance, anti-counterfeiting, and process quality control, SWIR imaging is employed in a wide range of other applications as well.
The Global SWIR Area Scan Cameras market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
SWIR InGaAs area scan cameras. The C-RED family of SWIR cameras are extremely quick and low noise, operating at 600 frames per second with less than 60 electron readout noise.
In order to do this, a high resolution 640 x 512 InGaAs PIN photodiode detector with a 15 m pixel pitch and an electronic shutter with integration pulses under 5 s is incorporated.
The C-RED 2 opens up new opportunities for science, research, and business. It was created for high-end SWIR applications in low light. With an expanded wavelength (from 1.4 to 2.0 m) and a quantum efficiency of over 70%, the C-RED 2 ER enables even deeper infrared and creates new opportunities for astronomy, the life sciences, and business.
The C-RED 3 is thought to be the quickest uncooled VGA camera for SWIR imaging and was created specifically for short exposure times. The autonomous, little C-RED 3 is also offered in OEM form.
1. How many SWIR Area Scan Cameras are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global SWIR Area Scan Cameras and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the SWIR Area Scan Cameras manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global SWIR Area Scan Cameras market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global SWIR Area Scan Cameras in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global SWIR Area Scan Cameras market
7. Average B-2-B SWIR Area Scan Cameras market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in SWIR Area Scan Cameras market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the SWIR Area Scan Cameras market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of SWIR Area Scan Cameras market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.