AFRICA MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET
Medical equipment is crucial for the diagnosis and treatment of many diseases, especially in the fields of radiography, critical care, and surgery.
Any instrument, apparatus, machine, appliance, implant, reagent for in vitro usage, software, substance, or related item utilised for a particular medical purpose is referred to as a medical device.
The majority of medical gadgets currently on the market were not designed for the demands and resources frequently found in many African countries, but rather for the needs and resources of high-income nations.
In order to increase African patients’ access to healthcare, it is vital to develop medical devices that are specifically made to solve these issues.
AFRICA MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Africa Medical Devices Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
One of the earliest success stories in African health tech is Wisepill, which was founded in 2007. A storage container that notifies users when they forget to take their medication has been invented by a South African business.
When a pill is consumed, it also lets doctors or researchers know. It was demonstrated by numerous research conducted in South Africa and Uganda that Wisepill increased medication regimen adherence rates.
Medical services for diagnostics and preventive care should be easily available, according to Nigerian diagnostic company MDaaS Global. The firm has closed a seed extension investment to scale across Nigeria and today announced the launch of its product SentinelX. MDaaS, or medical devices as a service, is an acronym.
It has a nationwide network of technologically advanced diagnostic centres in Nigeria. A variety of services are provided by MDaaS diagnostic facilities. There are cardiac services like ECG and echo, as well as imaging services like digital x-ray and ultrasound. Then there are the lab services, which include haematological, immunoassay, and chemistry analysis.
- DISA Vascular
- Sinapi biomedical
- Johnson & Johnson
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- Philips HealthTech
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Africa Medical Devices Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Medical Devices Market in Africa?
- How many Africa Medical Devices Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Africa Medical Devices Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Africa Medical Devices Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Africa Medical Devices Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Africa Medical Devices Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Africa Medical Devices Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Africa Medical Devices Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Africa Medical Devices Market
- Average B-2-B Africa Medical Devices Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Africa Medical Devices Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Africa Medical Devices Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Africa Medical Devices Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship