INDONESIA MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET
Any tool or element used to treat, identify, or avoid an illness or unusual bodily condition is referred to as a medical device. Devices used for animals or for veterinary reasons are not considered medical devices.
Medical equipment range in complexity from simple ones like x-ray machines, insulin pumps, and pacemakers to more complex ones like adhesive bandages, toothbrushes, and contact lenses. They also comprise diagnostic tools like pregnancy test kits, blood glucose monitors, and cancer screening assays.
medical equipment in various settings or for extended periods of time. For these reasons, devices need to be reevaluated since it’s possible that relevant new information about a device’s safety, efficacy, and quality needs to be taken into account.
Medical devices that have been given the go-ahead to be sold are continually examined for continued quality, effectiveness, and safety.
INDONESIA MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Indonesia Medical Devices market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
In support of the government’s “Healthy Indonesia” blueprint and vision, Bio Farma, the parent company of Indonesia’s pharmaceutical state-owned enterprises (SOEs), has announced that it is working with Google Cloud, Fitbit, and ConnectedLife on a new digital health initiative called “Preventive Care Medwell.”
To enable Indonesians to take proactive actions toward healthy living and the prevention of chronic diseases, the organisations have created “ConnectedLife with Fitbit,” a personalised wellness and population health virtual platform, the first of its type locally.
Google Cloud’s open, scalable, and secure-by-design infrastructure and data services serve as the foundation for ConnectedLife with Fitbit. The platform enables customers to sync their Fitbit health insights with the ConnectedLife online and mobile dashboard for a comprehensive view of how lifestyle factors affect health.
The Ministry of Health in Indonesia has introduced a special e-Catalogue for medical equipment. Previously, all items purchased by the government, from pacemakers to street lighting, were included in a single e-Catalogue.
This has been divided into sectoral e-Catalogues, which are unique to ministries like the Ministry of Health, and a national e-Catalogue for things that are needed on a national level.
This means that the Ministry of Health, rather than Indonesia’s National Public Procurement Agency, will assess medical devices, health-supporting instruments, and household health items (MoH).
In Indonesia, Brighter has received a patent for computer-driven monitoring of the health of portable medical devices. The Actiste Diabetes Management as a Service is being introduced across the region by a team at Brighter with operations in Jakarta. In the past, the patent was authorised in South Korea and some regions of Europe.
The patent guarantees access to a system that enables artificial intelligence (AI)-powered monitoring of the functionality of mobile medical equipment with injection apparatus, such as the company’s Actiste diabetes management device, to determine whether the device requires maintenance, repair, or replacement.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Indonesia Medical Devices market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Medical Devices market in Indonesia?
- How many Indonesia Medical Devices market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Indonesia Medical Devices market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Indonesia Medical Devices market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Indonesia Medical Devices market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Indonesia Medical Devices market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Indonesia Medical Devices market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Indonesia Medical Devices market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Indonesia Medical Devices market
- Average B-2-B Indonesia Medical Devices market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Indonesia Medical Devices market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Indonesia Medical Devices market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Indonesia Medical Devices market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship